2009年4月15日 星期三

Fashion trends from the world's streets

I've been doing a little street fashion research
I just love to see how people pull together great outfits for ordinary days. That is why I constantly looking into street style blogs. Regarding fashion trends, the street takes on some and recycles others in countless creative ways.


1. Denim jeans
High-waist skinny jeans in dark blue/navy. I love the super high-waist looks on the New York girl, in fact I love her entire outfit: the leather jacket, the gray boots, dark shades...just lovely.

2.. Light denim in soft, pale grey and blue shades, even distressed or ripped denim


3. Florals prints
have started to show up. This is going to be a huge trend this spring so choose a dress or a long trench for the most up-to-the-minute look.



4. Bold colors for overcoats and shoes is the easiest way to stand out of the crowd...fashionably speaking








沒有留言:

張貼留言