- Nature continues to dominate the forecast,
A host of new shades, associated with the earth’s natural habitats, are integrated into an extended palette of hues, embracing colors synonymous with both natural elements and atmospheric conditions
Influences of cool greys complement the warm soft neutrals
- frozen naturals and powdered minerals morph into meteorological-inspired tones of stormy greys, teals and midnight blues.
Resolutely modern and living in an urban environment, they are prone to a nature-friendly existence, Being eco-aware means going to the depth of the ecological concerns, adapting your daily routines and economic behaviours
1. Fresh vegetable greens blend into herbal shades of olive
2. Humid hues conjure the dense rainforests jungle foliage and rice plantations of Southeast Asia. While cold gray-green symbolize nature refined by industry
A world of extremes.....................
we all had hopes that with new technologies and the ever growing, confident “world conscience’, the world would become a more tranquil, consensual and less agitated place to be.
Art and design are always a reflection of the society we live in: so is consumer behavior. Very distinct consumer groups and patterns of consumer behavior are taking shape, where everybody seems to be finally making up their mind, taking a stand, and choosing a side. It is not about one right and one wrong side, but simply the wish to go in a direction where you can fully express yourself, make a point and live a life without compromise.
Vibrant and energizing bright accents, to be used in a controlled manner, add a touch of zest and bring the palette to life.
· Shine & Metallic
Shiny and metallic fabrics have been selling well for the past 3 seasons. Not only do we see metallic on the Spring 2010 runways, we also see new techno fabrics emerging such as nylon/ silk blends and fabrics blended with polyester that give a surface sheen.
· Black and gold, black and white become a hot color in 2010